Friday, April 17, 2009

Lunchtime Black and White - Cool Out.



... welll this one sucks... haha.. I had a seed of an idea when I started, and then it totally went out the window so to speak. Nothing really happens.. which was sort of the idea, after the original plan escaped me... But nothing happening is sort of a bad plan. We'll call this one a visual experiment.. a half baked lunchtime experiment. But I'm definitely having fun attempting to play with the comic language. This has been really fun and a really interesting process.

I think I'm going to stick to a few panels, instead of trying to complete a whole page during my lunch. This was a mad dash from concept, to completion... not something I want to keep doing.

4 comments:

Jon McNally said...

Perhaps a mad dash, but very pleasant to gaze upon.

Chris Battle said...

Experimentation = YES!

Dagan Moriarty said...

the drawings are super-good, man!
:)

really dig the way this looks...
beautiful!

John T Quinn III said...

are you familiar with Harvey Kurtzman's "Hey Look"?

These are fun, Phil.