Sunday, January 23, 2011

Q Pop Grand Opening

This coming Saturday, January 29th from 7-11pm will be the Q-Pop grand opening.

Check out the Q Pop blog for more info.

Please come out and check out the shop and the work in the mini-gallery.  There are so many amazing artists that will have pieces in the show.  I'm honored to have a piece hanging, but man... there are some heavy hitters that will be along side of me.  I'm helping to make them look real good :)




 The theme for the show is "What is Q?".  Here's a sample from my entry.

Here's the address for people that know about Google.


Q Pop
128 Astronaut E S Onizuka St, Los Angeles, CA 90012

Come on out and say hi!

yours truly,
Phil

5 comments:

jenrynda said...

I can't believe no one commented on this yet. I wanted to when I first saw it buuuut got distracted:/ The show sounds awesome.

PS Kick some butt tomorrow:) haha

flaviano said...

ther's no word for the awesomness of your art! very funny and well done.
and Adventure Time is the best show ever!

Mukpuddy said...

Nice work dude!

Unknown said...

More updates, Phil! Don't you die on me!!

Chogrin said...

Need an update!